ALPHA MEGA328-U is a microcontroller module of ALPHA series. The MCU is ATMEGA328P-AU, and the USB interface scheme is CP2104, and the bootloader uses Optiboot. The core MCU is the same as the Arduino UNO that the resources available for the corresponding Arduino UNO can also be used under ALPHA MEGA328-U.
If under Arduino IDE, please select UNO as the controller.
- Comes with USB
- The core is the same as the Arduino UNO, and the code compatibility is good.
- The system core power can be switched between 3V3 and 5V.
- Comes with 3V3 LDO, with stable 3V3 output capability.
- TYPE: Microcontroller Board
- MCU: ATMEL MEGA328P
- USB: CP2014
- DIGITAL IO: 14
- ANALOG IO: 6
- PWM: 6 (multiplexed digital IO)
- I2C: 1 (multiplexed analog IO)
- SPI: 1 (multiplexed digital IO)
- UART: 1 (multiplexed digital IO)
- POWER: 5V
- IO LEVEL: 5V, 3.3V optiona
- MCU Data Sheet：ATMEGA328P English version
- Schematic：ALPHA MEGA328-U Schematic
- Dimensions：ALPHA MEGA328-U Dimensions Metric
- Dimensions：ALPHA MEGA328-U Dimensions Imperial